Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Support Emily Wilson for Miss Birmingham 2012

Nutcracker are proud to be the official sponsor of Miss Emily Wilson who is competing in the Miss Birmingham 2012 final, which is a direct heat into the Miss England 2012 final. I'm sure you will agree how stunning Emily is, and we would encourage you to share the information and make Emily the winner!

Here is a bit of background information about Emily;

“It is fabulous that nutcracker design and marketing have chosen to sponsor me in my venture to become Miss Birmingham 2012. I won a local beauty pageant and am the face of Miss Full Length and Fabulous.
I am currently studying for my A levels and have future aspirations to become a doctor. I like to stay in top shape by using the gym and competing as a top British amateur in classical sequence ballroom dancing.
I would like to enter the promotional model world to help fund my way through university. I have entered Miss Birmingham 2012 to prove to people that in the beauty world there is intelligence and not just pretty faces.
I believe we get out of life what we put in and it is also important to me that I use my talents for the benefit of others whether it be my future work or fundraising for charity.” 


We need your help for Emily to win Miss Birmingham 2012. Please can you text for Emily to win Miss Birmingham 2012 text... 'MISS BIRMINGHAM28' to 63333. Texts costs 50p plus 1 standard network text! Thanks everyone would be great if you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment