Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Nutcracker Sponsor Miss Birmingham Hopeful

Nutcracker were proud to be the official sponsor of Miss Emily Wilson who recently competed in the Miss Birmingham 2012 final, which was a direct heat into the Miss England 2012 final.

Here is a bit of background information about Emily;
“It is fabulous that nutcracker design and marketing have chosen to sponsor me in my venture to become Miss Birmingham 2012. I won a local beauty pageant and am the face of Miss Full Length and Fabulous. 
I am currently studying for my A levels and have future aspirations to become a doctor. I like to stay in top shape by using the gym and competing as a top British amateur in classical sequence ballroom dancing. 
I would like to enter the promotional model world to help fund my way through university. I have entered Miss Birmingham 2012 to prove to people that in the beauty world there is intelligence and not just pretty faces.
I believe we get out of life what we put in and it is also important to me that I use my talents for the benefit of others whether it be my future work or fundraising for charity.” 

With the support of Nutcracker, friends, family and voters Emily came within the top 10 finalists for Miss Birmingham 2012. All at Nutcracker would like to congratulate Emily and wish her every success for the future. And we are sure that you will all agree it looks very bright. Well done Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment